HTML5 Character Sheet
Page 2 Variations
This 4-page Starfinder character sheet includes an expanded inventory section and Starfinder Society-compatible inventory tracking sheet.
The Spells section from the standard character sheet can be replaced with a class-specific sidebar for non-casters using the selector just above it.
All auto-calculation and auto-fill is optional. Trigger it with the + and = buttons.
Characters can be saved and loaded in JSON format. A "save" link will appear once you start entering data.
Tested on Windows, Linux, and Android browsers.
- Download with this link.
- Extract the ZIP with your archive manager of choice.
- Open in Chrome or Firefox.
- Added options for the playtest classes on page 2.
- Added an option to replace the spells section on page 2 with class-specific bars for all the non-caster classes.
- Split Insight Bonus and Armor Check Penalty for skills to unique fields.
- Added total/spent skill point boxes. The "recalculate all skills" button will also calculate skill points spent. (Note that it does not yet consider the free ranks Operatives get in specialization skills.)
- Added fillable fields for ability modifier used on Profession skills.
- Relocated the SFS faction and fame details to page 4 in order to expand the page 2 abilities box.
Follow development or report issues on GitHub.